4 members found this post helpful.
Guide to Alliances.
Well. Alliances play big rolls in LoTS as they are utilizing honor as stat, provide you with raids that aren't obtainable in any other way etc. So here it is a guide to Alliances.
So let's begin by applying to an Alliance.
First go to "Alliance" page. (you can find it's tab in the upper right corner).
And when you click it it should show you picture similar to this one.
1. You can create your own Alliance at lvl 20. You need 50,000 credits to do so. And you need to get 10 signature to transform you charter into a Alliance. Meaning you have to get 10 people to join you charter. Then you can form an Alliance.
P.S. I might add info about signatures and option you are given after you collect them but not atm. If someone is doing that atm please provide me the pics for it so that I could include it here.
2. Here is the list of Alliances you can join and you can scroll it up and down to check for more of them.
3. Here you can type the text that will match an Alliance name. And I've given example here.
4. Now you just need to click join button after you which Alliance you want to join.
After you click button "JOIN" you should get a screen like this.
I believe this is pretty self-explanatory.
Also you might click Alliance's name to see it's description and possible requirements and such.
Then you have to just wait for them to accept/refuse you.
Now when you join an Alliance you should get a screen like this.
1. Alliance Options. Depending on your rank here you can do various thing. Will explain later on which rank has which option concerning this.
2. Here is where you Alliance Leader post important announcements(or at least should).
3. War Room. Here your Officers and Leader can summon different monsters for you Alliance. There are three levels of difficulty and each of them is more difficult and more members can participate(10, 50, 100)
*Correct me if I'm wrong about the numbers.
4.Public Terminal. Here you on members of your Alliance. Their levels, ranks, class, equipment, walls etc. You may also post something on someones wall. You can access someone's wall by clicking on their name.
5. Here are shown current Alliance raids. Time, Health and how much members are participating. And if there are place click "ENGAGE" to join in.
6. Trophy Cabinet. Coming soon...
7. Alliance Chat. Here you can leave a message for your Alliance members to read.
8. Archive. Here you can view your Alliance battle and raid history as well as see other Alliance wall's and members.
9. Interstellar Beatdown. Here you can fight members of other Alliances.
10. Armory. Coming soon...
Now to the difference between ranks. There are three types of ranks.
1. Regular member. Regular member can't summon monsters and can't access advanced Alliance options. In the Alliance Options panel he can only chose to leave the guild.
2. Officers. They are like the regular members with exception that they can summon monsters for the Alliance.
3. Leader. He can do everything that there is to the Alliance and has access to the advanced futures of the Alliance. Here is what the Alliance option looks for an Alliance leader.
1. Alliance Description. Here you can put some information about your Alliance and requirements and such.
2. Here you can type in message that will be visible to all members in the upper right corner as announcement.
3. Here you can choose your Alliance Banner.
4. Here you can accept or reject players that have applied to join your Alliance and view their profile as well.
5. Here are current members of an Alliance. Also you can promote/demote them and as well kick them out if you like it.
Leaders are tagged by "(L)", officers with "O" and regular members have no visible tags.
And maybe the last thing is that Alliance Raids and Interstellar Beatdowns utilize honor instead of stamina.
If you think that I forgot something or need help about anything feel free to ask. Cheers.