Like Legacy of a Thousand Suns Community on Facebook!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 54

Thread: Azrael Battle Cuirass

  1. #1
    LoTS Council Member Typale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
    Posts
    1,432
    Time Online
    42 d 1 h 49 m


    13 members found this post helpful.

    Azrael Battle Cuirass

    Zone 7

    Brown Archangel Wing Fragment - Mission 1 Quest Boss
    Grey Archangel Wing Fragment - Mission 2 Quest Boss
    Green Archangel Wing Fragment - Mission 3 Quest Boss
    Blue Archangel Wing Fragment - Mission 4 Quest Boss
    Purple Archangel Wing Fragment - Mission 5 Quest Boss
    Orange Archangel Wing Fragment - NM Nemo Raid Boss

  2. #2
    Senior Member Jim Mahabone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    The Inland Empire
    Posts
    659
    Time Online
    14 d 2 h 46 m


    1 members found this post helpful.
    i wish to point out that all the quest crafts are obtainable on normal.
    ... Illuminati 4 Life!...

  3. #3
    Senior Member Lunas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,253
    Time Online
    15 d 6 h 58 m


    1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Mahabone View Post
    i wish to point out that all the quest crafts are obtainable on normal.
    I wish to point out it took me over 320 levels worth of grinding the mission for slip 1 (on all difficulties, multiple times) before I got it. So the way I see it, this might be the item that wasn't meant for me to own.

    ^not meant to sound sarcastic, thanks for letting us know all can be obtained from normal
    Last edited by Lunas; 29th September 2011 at 06:15.
    No longer play the game, waiting on certain features.
    Man's feelings are always purest and most glowing in the hour of meeting and of farewell. ~Jean Paul Richter (fin)

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    237
    Time Online
    8 d 7 h 47 m


    Any idea wether it's more cost-effective to do it on normal as opposed to raising the difficulty? ._.

  5. #5
    LoTS Council Member Typale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
    Posts
    1,432
    Time Online
    42 d 1 h 49 m


    its more common on higher difficulties but we dont know the actual percent.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Jim Mahabone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    The Inland Empire
    Posts
    659
    Time Online
    14 d 2 h 46 m


    Quote Originally Posted by Lunas View Post
    ^not meant to sound sarcastic, thanks for letting us know all can be obtained from normal
    my comment wasn't meant for anyone that has been playing for as long as you or I, as we would obviously know such things...

    but was intended for our newer members, who may have not had a drop on normal and assumed it was on a higher difficulty.
    ... Illuminati 4 Life!...

  7. #7
    Senior Member Auron Stormblade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    165
    Time Online
    2 d 3 h 37 m


    Did you get everything on the first try Typale? I'm having trouble rushing the legendaries, especially since most of the stockpiled legendaries I am aiming for require mission quest bosses...

  8. #8
    Senior Member Jim Mahabone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    The Inland Empire
    Posts
    659
    Time Online
    14 d 2 h 46 m


    2 members found this post helpful.
    Brown Archangel Wing Fragment - 5 tries on normal
    Grey Archangel Wing Fragment - 2 tries on normal
    Green Archangel Wing Fragment - 3 tries on normal
    Blue Archangel Wing Fragment - 1 try on normal
    Purple Archangel Wing Fragment - 1 try on normal
    Orange Archangel Wing Fragment - 1 try on NM boss
    ... Illuminati 4 Life!...

  9. #9
    Senior Member Auron Stormblade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    165
    Time Online
    2 d 3 h 37 m


    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Mahabone View Post
    Brown Archangel Wing Fragment - 5 tries on normal
    Grey Archangel Wing Fragment - 2 tries on normal
    Green Archangel Wing Fragment - 3 tries on normal
    Blue Archangel Wing Fragment - 1 try on normal
    Purple Archangel Wing Fragment - 1 try on normal
    Orange Archangel Wing Fragment - 1 try on NM boss
    So, if he tried the first mission boss 5 times, how did he know that he would get that fragment from there??That sounds very energy draining...

  10. #10
    Senior Member Jim Mahabone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    The Inland Empire
    Posts
    659
    Time Online
    14 d 2 h 46 m


    Quote Originally Posted by Auron Stormblade View Post
    So, if he tried the first mission boss 5 times, how did he know that he would get that fragment from there??That sounds very energy draining...
    That was actually me who did it that way...

    i started about 2 hours after it was released, and typale already had the first 5, and my first Nemo i got an orange, so i rushed to get the quests ones asap to be first.

    1 energy bar completed Phase 1 of zone 7 one time (1300 energy) i would say i did 20-21 refills
    ... Illuminati 4 Life!...

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    237
    Time Online
    8 d 7 h 47 m


    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Mahabone View Post
    That was actually me who did it that way...

    i started about 2 hours after it was released, and typale already had the first 5, and my first Nemo i got an orange, so i rushed to get the quests ones asap to be first.

    1 energy bar completed Phase 1 of zone 7 one time (1300 energy) i would say i did 20-21 refills
    ....*does the math to see how many suns were spent* .... ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww

  12. #12
    Member Lethian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    35
    Time Online
    11 h 29 m


    For Nemo

    Is it better to do many at 6-8 million damage for 2 epics or do about 30-33 million for 3 epics?

  13. #13
    Senior Member Jim Mahabone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    The Inland Empire
    Posts
    659
    Time Online
    14 d 2 h 46 m


    Quote Originally Posted by Lethian View Post
    For Nemo

    Is it better to do many at 6-8 million damage for 2 epics or do about 30-33 million for 3 epics?
    go the 6-8 million route

    @6mil x 5 nemo's = 30 mil damage - - that's 10 epics vs 3
    ... Illuminati 4 Life!...

  14. #14
    Senior Member Ma Chao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    125
    Time Online
    6 d 13 h 12 m


    My Platform(s)
    Facebook


    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Mahabone View Post
    go the 6-8 million route

    @6mil x 5 nemo's = 30 mil damage - - that's 10 epics vs 3
    Jim, why not do @2mil for 1 epic? With 30mil damage it will net you with 15 epics.
    Or do you have a better chance getting the fragment doing higher damage?
    Thanks.

  15. #15
    Senior Member Tstering's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    733
    Time Online
    13 d 5 h 27 m


    I wouldn't say higher damage increases you chances on any given epic. All it does is give you more epics.

    So if you did 4 raids and got 4 epics, that would have the same chance of being the wing piece as doing 1 raid and getting 4 epics.

    I'm fairly sure of this having done as little as 6 mill damage and as much as 1.9 billion damage to Nemos and so far I have 0 orange wing parts from 122 Nemos!

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    627
    Time Online
    7 d 3 h 48 m


    orange wing part is teh new kole!!!

  17. #17
    Senior Member Sujan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    221
    Time Online
    6 d 8 h 47 m


    My Platform(s)
    Facebook


    Quote Originally Posted by Tstering View Post
    I wouldn't say higher damage increases you chances on any given epic. All it does is give you more epics.

    So if you did 4 raids and got 4 epics, that would have the same chance of being the wing piece as doing 1 raid and getting 4 epics.

    I'm fairly sure of this having done as little as 6 mill damage and as much as 1.9 billion damage to Nemos and so far I have 0 orange wing parts from 122 Nemos!
    well if it helps u , i got mine at about 3 mil odd damage
    i cant exactly remember how much but i think it was around 3.8mil or 3.08 mil, not sure
    ORBELESCENCE

  18. #18
    Senior Member AlonT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    160
    Time Online
    2 d 23 h 17 m


    I quickly got 2 orange wing parts after Nemo went out. Please don't kill me :P

    Does anybody know if the Azrael cuirass counts as an AA item for purpose of the AA procs?

  19. #19
    Senior Member farguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    143
    Time Online
    2 d 8 h 52 m


    Quote Originally Posted by AlonT View Post
    I quickly got 2 orange wing parts after Nemo went out. Please don't kill me :P

    Does anybody know if the Azrael cuirass counts as an AA item for purpose of the AA procs?
    We should kill you!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahaha.... you are so lucky....

  20. #20
    Senior Member Ma Chao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    125
    Time Online
    6 d 13 h 12 m


    My Platform(s)
    Facebook


    Finally got it on my 68th Nemo.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Azrael question
    By Israel De in forum General Discussions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 23rd August 2012, 00:14
  2. Azrael Battle Cuirass
    By Belgarion in forum General Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10th June 2012, 02:38
  3. azrael battle cuirass
    By starlight5 in forum General Discussions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 7th June 2012, 06:46
  4. Azrael Battle Cuirass
    By Lee Mark Branch in forum General Discussions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 6th March 2012, 20:47

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •